My favorite things now a days is:
1. Going home to Ohio
2. Sundays because I don't work and all I do is relax.
3. Thursday's beacuse Grey's Anatomy is on
4. Fridays because no more bib lit for 2 days
5. When Andrew comes home to visit me.
My world is stressful. I work 30 hours a week and usually don't get off of work till 10 and then come back to do homework till 2. It is extremely hard to keep up with my work and it keeps getting harder. I just got a promotion at work and he doubled my hours from when I got hired. Currently my boss is on vacation and when he gets back I am going to tell him I can only work 15 hours, 20 hours max. I don't know how he is going to take it but if he doesn't take it well I am not afraid of quitting. My school work is more important to me....I am not wasting $28,000.
I love living on my own but I miss everything about Ohio. The crazy thing is everything I love about Ohio isn't there anymore. 90% of what I love about Ohio is moved on just like me. I call Taylor University Fort Wayne, Bethany Hall, room 58 my home. And it didn't hit me until I went to Spencerville, Ohio and none of my stuff was there and I felt like a guest in the house I grew up in.
The people I did call my best friends are really not my best friends anymore we are already growing apart and it has only been a month. We have already found people to replace each other and it is sad but exciting because we are well on our way to our new adventrues.
It is a sad thing to grow up.
Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil.
Me Stephanie Margie
80's night.
Stephanie and myself
What is in Ohio....
My best friend Jessi who knows me better than anyone else.Out of everything I miss, I miss my mom the most. We are eachothers friends...we share everything with eachother. It took us 18 years to get this close....I am 19 now and I don't want to loose that friendship I have with her. She is an amazing person who I admire so much.





No comments:
Post a Comment